FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why would I consider purchasing a sackholder bin manufactured by you? Surely all sackholders are the same - just a metal box to hold a sack.
Not quite. Look closely at our sackholder bin:
- Rounded lid - our rounded corners are designed to prevent damage or injury as opposed to square corners.
- Under the lid - A large lid bracket for the push rod is held in place by 4 to 5 welds to ensure that the lid never falls apart.
- Fold away handle - making it easy to transport the sackholder around.
- Easy clean body
- Pedal - designed for quick opening from almost any angle.
- Silent closing option - perfect for areas where noise needs to be kept to a minimum as well as reducing the return of germs and odours to the environment.
- BioCote© option - using silver antimicrobial technology, our sackholders can reduce the risk of antibiotic resistant bacteria, such as MRSA and other Healthcare Acquired Infections.
Why does you pedal seem to come further out at the front than other manufacturers?
This is designed to accommodate all persons, no matter their shoe size. Press down on the pedal at any angle and it will always work!
Why do your bins have little plastic feet?
This provides for full ventilation under the sackholder as well as preventing marking on the floors. Other sackholders are susceptible to rusting due to a larger contact area with the floor.
Are you sackholders fire retardancy tested?
Yes, our sackholders have undergone extensive fire safety tests and have proved to be more than capable of withstanding rigorous fire punishment. The products have been fully approved under Health Technical Memorandum 05-03 Part A. (2008) Fire Safety in the NHS - Section 3.12.
What sizes are available?
Our sackholder bins are available from 20ltr, 50ltr, 70ltr and 90ltr capacities (depending on product model). If you are unsure which size would suit your requirements, please contact us.
Noise is a problem? How do we keep it to a minimum?
We can fit our specially designed silent closing device at the rear of the sackholder bin, which will enable the lid to close quietly.
We need colour coding for different types of waste. What colour options are available?
No problem. We will paint according to your requirements. Our standard colours are white, yellow, black, or orange. If you wish a different colour to suit your requirements, or have any other query, then contact us to discuss.